Now we will be discussing about JEE main aspirants who have registered as compared to last two years as shown below :
Year : 2016 = 1,250,000
2015 = 1,300,000
In 2016 , this year , JEE advanced examination will be held on May , 2016.
The candidates need to fulfil each of the criteria to appear in the examination :
• The first criteria include qualifying in JEE Main with a certain amount of cut off marks.
• The candidate should be less than 25 years of age and should be among the top 1, 50,000 students in JEE Main.
• Apart from this, the candidate needs to score 75% (for general) and 70% (SC/ST/OBC) in their Boards.
• The number of attempts for the Advanced is limited to two consecutive attempts.
• A candidate has no history of earlier admission to any IITs or ISM.
• A candidate who has appeared for his/her boards in 2014 or earlier is not eligible.
• Candidates who got admission to a preparatory course in any of the IITs in 2015, can appear for Advanced in 2016.
• The candidates whose admission was cancelled in the past are not eligible.
Talking about subjects , A few topic need to be followed for Physics, Maths and Chemistry. The subject matter concluded in the above mentioned subjects are written below:
Physics: General topic, Mechanics, Electricity & Magnetism, Thermal physics, Optics and modern physics.
Chemistry: Physical chemistry, Organic & Inorganic chemistry.
For more and complete details please logon to http://zenithinstitute.co.in/ or Register your name on http://zenithinstitute.co.in/zprofile_registration/ for complete guidance of the best JEE coaching centre in Kolkata